Sunday, March 27, 2016

Easter night and Wester Too

Preparing for Easter

Knocked me on my keester!

I'll keep this brief

And save you the grief

Of all the details

The rants and rails

Short and sweet

'til next we meet

May your Wester be better

(Differs by one li'l letter)

When do we celebrate it?

Oh, we already ate it?

Was it good

In your neighborhood?

Celebrate the rising

It isn't surprising

When Spring is seen, All is green,

May this be your best yet,

That's my request, yet...

It's possible that others,

Like sisters and brothers

May come to mind, too

From Easters behind you

But this I will wager

You'll remember your age when yer

Gifts from the Bunny began

And cherish the mem'ry again

Sweet dreams and g'night

May your troubles take flight

And your sweetest of wishes come true

Some Bunny Loves you, eSPECIALly you!








No comments:

Post a Comment