Sunday, August 18, 2013

Lumpy, Bumpy, Down-In-the-Dumpy


I love my dermatologist.

Like Smoky the Bear, Dr. Rubinstein can differentiate trouble spots from benign dots and reassure me that the lumpy-bumpy-down-in-the-dumpy spots that dot my arms and legs are just part and parcel of the aging process. 

Recently, my face was peeling - a not so appealing sight every morning. On my routine twice yearly check-up, Dr. R said, “It’s common seborrhea... you’re having a second chance at teen-age angst! Just use a little Head & Shoulders on those peely places. You’ll see a difference right away.” Sure enough, I did!

Now, I want a qualified, down-to-earth health practitioner to help with the residue of whip-lash I encountered a couple of years ago, when a gal rear-ended and totaled my car.

Can Dr. Rubinstein please clone himself and have the clone switch specialties?

Maybe, if I put some Head & Shoulders on my neck & shoulders, that’ll do the trick?

No comments:

Post a Comment