Sunday, August 3, 2014

Make the Most of Yourself…

Make the most of yourself for that is all there is of you. 
---Ralph Waldo Emerson

Go ahead, make an asset of yourself. 
---Melinda Maxwell-Smith

Thanks, Barry Dow for helping me make an asset of myself in your studio.

There have been several folks who were glad to hear the most recent recording of that old song I wrote in 1989. Thank you for helping me record it... even though my voice doesn’t yet meet my persnickety standards. (I’m a very picky person when it comes to evaluating my own products and projects.)

One day, I’ll re-record this piece... maybe soon... but for now, goofs and all, may it be of service.

So many people are coming forward with stories of abuse, neglect, and betrayal from their childhoods, it’s a wonder the world functions as well as it does.

Rockets lobbing back and forth in Gaza has put everyone in shell-shock. 

May the world’s people find peace inside themselves, and inside their country.
file://localhost/Users/melindamaxwellsmith2/Music/iTunes/iTunes%20Media/Music/Melinda%20Maxwell-Smith/Unknown%20Album/01%20I%20Cry%20for%20the%20Children%203.mp3

Meanwhile, I cry for the children

I THINK you can copy the above address, paste it into your browser and listen to the song - such as it is.  Barry's work is primo; my voice a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment