Sunday, January 5, 2020

2020 Vision


My wish for you and all your dear ones: 

Gracious time to be together with those you love, good friends, appropriate challenges, a place where others may shine their love on  you and appreciate your brilliance, and a place where you can shine a light for others, delight in the natural world, good health, time for deep relaxation, cultural and intellectual stimulation, and success in all your endeavors.


I wish for all humans that 2020 bring us CLEAR VISION 
so we may SEE that 
we are ALL ONE FAMILY, 
navigating a somewhat hostile space 
in ONE lifeboat called EARTH, 
and all we have for setting our course safely are oars and rudder fashioned 
of our civility, compassion, 
and respect for one another and 
for all life, creatures, stones, soil, and waters 
on the planet.

May 2020 be kind to you.

Thank you for checking in with 
My Monday Muse from time to time. 

I write for myself, but I'm happy to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment