Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas to All, and to All a Good Night

The sun/son returns.

Light in the world illumines for us the darkest parts of ourselves.

Going through the dark toward the light at the end of the tunnel is a fond fantasy.

Are we ever really healed? Completely? Or, are there only cycles of less bad and really bad?

Perhaps there is no final arrival at inner peace and world peace once and for all time. Perhaps all we can expect is the swing from agitation to relative calm.

Many Peoplia Upsi-downia.

Sigh...

Come January 20 we'll be in a new phase of wonder... as in, "I wonder if we'll get through the next four years without blowing up our beloved blue mud-ball-spinning."

However we proceed, I plan to cultivate as much inner peace as I possibly can - just in case things fall apart at the seams.

I'd rather go out dancing than screaming and pulling my hair.

May the new year bring you a BIG piece of peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment