Sunday, February 22, 2015

If I start writing now…

… while I'm not really rested, it might upset my thinking which is not good at all. I should be outside playing, why does this always happen, I work best under pressure and there'll be lots of pressure if I don't write right now…

Poor Good Ol' Charlie Brown sang something like this in the musical about him.

I've got no excuse other than everything else I put in the place of time to write. I'm having a ball acting like a retired person who can choose what she does with her time.

I've been contemplating lengthening my  telemerers with laughter therapy… and laughing a lot at the antics of a favorite five year old. Her self-confidence is a revelation. Her language skills astound me. Her sense of humor and sense of human tickle and warm me better than a feathered boa.

Maybe I'll write tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment