Monday, January 19, 2015

Late Night Musings

This just in…

Two tired counselors from Camp Ronald McDonald for Good Times drove 7.5 hours to return to their NEW home from their beloved OLD camp in Idylwild (in the mountains above Palm Springs).

What a marvelous four-day weekend spent with 101 adolescents and about 40 fellow counselors.

Pun and I kept each other awake for the drive 
up the 5… getting in about 8:45pm.

Hoping your celebrations of Dr. King's birthday were filled with whatever makes your eyes 
light up.

I'll be continuing my commitment to writing, Tuesday… after some horizontal shut-eye.

For those who have been reading: THANK YOU!

For those who have given me feedback on the CD: THANK YOU!

Filled from toes to crown with gratitude for all the joyful adventures in which I get to participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment